Surtronic S-100 Series Surface Roughness Tester
The Surtronic S-Series is a diverse, portable roughness tester
The newest addition to the Surtronic family, the Surtronic S-100 series is a range of roughness testers that builds on the capabilities of the Surtronic 25.
Designed for shop floor, industrial and inspection room applications, the S-100 series offers a versatile solution for all your surface finish measurement requirements. Application specific accessories can be tailored with a variety of fixtures for your specific need.
Ideal for a wide range of industries including precision bearings, automotive and aerospace engineering, the S-100 series has the key attributes that are most important for quality control in today’s precision industries;
- Advanced parameter options to suit your application
- USB Connectivity for charging, USB stick storage or printing
- Measure any surface, any height with the included stylus lift
- Anti-slip V-feet mean the system can be used on flat or curved surfaces
- Built to last, by design – Impact resistant rubberised mouldings
- 2000 measurements from a single charge.
- Taylor Hobson provides full certification for artefacts and instruments in our purpose built ISO graded clean room UKAS facility.
The S-Series portable roughness testers come in two variants: the S-116 is our standard offering, whilst the S-128 offers extended measurement range and analysis capability.
Surtronic Duo Surface Roughness Tester
Surtronic DUO for fast accurate roughness measurement
The Surtronic Duo is superior portable surface roughness tester that measure multiple roughness parameters with a 1-button click. Roughness measurement parameters such as Ra, Rz, Rp, Rv and Rt are displayed on a brightly lit intuitive 2.4" LCD colour display. Its rechargeable battery operation makes it a convenient way of performing fast, easy and precise on-the-spot measurements in almost any environment and surface.
- Bluetooth technology - Quick, reliable communication between traverse and display/ control unit.
- Profile graph - Clear detailed graph showing measurement area – excellent for visually identifying defects.
- Separates - The Duo splits into a display/control unit and traverse unit via a slide and lock mechanism.