Portable rougness testers for checking surface roughness.
Surtronic Duo is a battery powered, portable surface roughness measurement instrument capable of checking multiple parameters in a single trace. surtronic duo measures Ra at the touch of a button and shows the result on a large LCD window.
Cycle time is about 5 seconds and result is saved until another measurement is taken.
Surtronic Duo features:
- There is no setting up or programming of the device
- It is ready to use out of the box
- Operator training is not required
- Battery life is 5000 measurements minimum.
Surtronic Duo uses an infra-red [IrDA] link between the upper and lower units to provide remote, cable free operation up to a distance of one meter.
Surtronic Duo: Reference code 112/3115-01
Basic roughness parameters Ra and Rz plus advances parameters Rp, Rv and Rt.
Surtronic S-100 Series
The newest addition to the Surtronic family, the Surtronic S-100 series is a range of roughness testers that builds on the capabilities of the Surtronic 25.
Designed for shop floor, industrial and inspection room applications, the S-100 series offers a versatile solution for all your surface finish measurement requirements. Application specific accessories can be tailored with a variety of fixtures for your specific need.
Ideal for a wide range of industries including precision bearings, automotive and aerospace engineering, the S-100 series has the key attributes that are most important for quality control in today’s precision industries;
- Advanced parameter options to suit your application
- USB Connectivity for charging, USB stick storage or printing
- Measure any surface, any height with the included stylus lift
- Anti-slip V-feet mean the system can be used on flat or curved surfaces
- Built to last, by design – Impact resistant rubberised mouldings
- 2000 measurements from a single charge.
- Taylor Hobson provides full certification for artefacts and instruments in our purpose built ISO graded clean room UKAS facility.
The S-Series portable roughness testers come in two variants: the S-116 is our standard offering, whilst the S-128 offers extended measurement range and analysis capability.