Surtronic Duo - New
The Surtronic Duo is superior portable surface roughness tester that measure multiple roughness parameters with a 1-button click. Roughness measurement parameters such as Ra, Rz, Rp, Rv and Rt are displayed on a brightly lit intuitive 2.4" LCD colour display. Its rechargeable battery operation makes it a convenient way of performing fast, easy and precise on-the-spot measurements in almost any environment and surface.
- Bluetooth technology - Quick, reliable communication between traverse and display/ control unit.
- Profile graph - Clear detailed graph showing measurement area – excellent for visually identifying defects.
- Separates - The Duo splits into a display/control unit and traverse unit via a slide and lock mechanism.
Surtronic S-100 Series
The newest addition to the Surtronic family, the Surtronic S-100 series is a range of roughness testers that builds on the capabilities of the Surtronic 25.
Designed for shop floor, industrial and inspection room applications, the S-100 series offers a versatile solution for all your surface finish measurement requirements. Application specific accessories can be tailored with a variety of fixtures for your specific need.
Ideal for a wide range of industries including precision bearings, automotive and aerospace engineering, the S-100 series has the key attributes that are most important for quality control in today’s precision industries;
- Advanced parameter options to suit your application
- USB Connectivity for charging, USB stick storage or printing
- Measure any surface, any height with the included stylus lift
- Anti-slip V-feet mean the system can be used on flat or curved surfaces
- Built to last, by design – Impact resistant rubberised mouldings
- 2000 measurements from a single charge.
- Taylor Hobson provides full certification for artefacts and instruments in our purpose built ISO graded clean room UKAS facility.
The S-Series portable roughness testers come in two variants: the S-116 is our standard offering, whilst the S-128 offers extended measurement range and analysis capability.