Taylor Hobson manufacture instruments to the highest standards. Our worldwide after sales service ensures that any instrument you purchase from us will perform to its full potential throughout its working life.You simply choose the service package that your industry requires, whether it is comprehensive cover or an annual maintenance and calibration, and we take care of the rest.
Preventative maintenance and calibration are key to maintaining optimum performance of your Taylor Hobson instrument, minimising the risk of down-time and assuring the integrity of your measurements.
Support Agreements from Taylor Hobson
Maintaining your instrument delivers metrology excellence
We know that the performance of your Taylor Hobson Instrument is important to you.
It is important to us as well.
The new AMECARE Support Agreements from Taylor Hobson are designed to reduce down time and ensure your instrument maintains optimum performance.
All work is carried out by our own accredited service engineers who are dedicated to providing the quality support you need to ensure credibility of measurement results.
• Factory trained in maintenance and calibration procedures
• Use UKAS traceable calibration artifacts
• Trained to resolve instrument issues that can affect operation
Taylor Hobson Support agreements are affordable and flexible, offering cost savings when multiple instruments are serviced at the same time.
Three levels of support agreement are available:
• Our Standard Support Agreements restore your instrument to original factory specs, provide yearly calibration service, plus discounts.
• Our Premium Support Agreements adds online team viewer sessions and labour & travel for repairs which fail as a result of fair wear, excluding gauge and stylus damage.
• Our Elite Support Agreements adds replacement parts for repairs which fail as a result of fair wear, excluding gauge and stylus damage and 2 days application support.
For more details please contact:
Service and Repairs Hotline: 0116 246 2900
Taylor Hobson Ltd, 2 New Star Road, Leicester, LE4 9JQ
Tel: 0116 246 2900
Fax: 0116 246 0325
Or click the link below: